Montessori Busy Book For Kids To Develop Learning Skills
$21.95 — Sold Out
Synchronous cultivation of multi-dimensional sense organs, cultivation of hearing, touch, and vision, allowing children to learn happily in games.
Each book with a different theme is suitable for children aged 1-8
1. Put on the Velcro
2. The card returns and the game is ready to start
3. Open the book to recognize it and see if you post it correctly?
Toddler Busy Book Learning Toys
- This learning binder is a fun, designed collection of educational games for your little ones to play & learn at home or outdoors.
- This toddler learning busy book consists of hands-on learning activities for toddlers as well as kids. The busy book includes Various ability enhancements.
- The interactive activities in the folder improve critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and many others.
- This is perfect for home school, preschool, kindergarten, or supplemental work. It offers a fun and interactive learning experience for early learners.
- Busy books encourage self-soothing and mindfulness. Autism will find much fun in this toddler activity book!
- Improve the kid's fine motor skills, problem resolving skills, and patience.
- Your child will never feel bored and you will be able to drink coffee while your child is playing with a busy book.
- Perfect educational toy for toddlers 2+ years old because it brings a lot of pleasure.