Returns & Refund Policy
Refunds (if applicable):
Returns are accepted only under the following conditions:
- Customer must email us within 7 days after receiving the product.
- The returned item(s) must be unused and in new condition.
In the rare event that an order is shipped with a defect or damaged, we will either offer a replacement or a refund if the defect is reported within 7 days after receiving the item along with a photo proof of the defect. Returned item(s) must be shipped back to our office.
- Confirm that the shipping address you entered in is correct.
- Visit your local USPS office with tracking handy to see where the mail man dropped off your package
- Check with neighbors to see if your package got dropped off next door.
- Sometimes USPS updates tracking information as "delivered" a few hours or even days earlier than the actual delivery. Please wait at least 48 hours to see if the package turns up.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you don't receive your refund within 7-10 business days, please check with your bank first. You may also contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all these steps and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at support@Sweevly.com.
Exchanges (if applicable):
If you need to exchange your items, send us an email at support@Sweevly.com.
Customers will be responsible for paying their own shipping costs for returning their items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Sweevly may change these policies at any time without notice